Services Offered by LCCPS
Fast Professional Service. Our dedicated team specializes in the following services.
Service of Documents in compliance with the state where issued.
- LCCPS is a licensed Private Detective Agency in the State of Indiana (PI21000520) Serving Lake & Porter Counties in Northwest Indiana and South Suburban Cook County in Northeast Illinois.
- William Sheehan, the licensee in charge of LCCPS has over 30-years experience as an investigator and uses this experience in the successful handling of your assignments.
- There is no need for you copy and mail us the documents you need served. Submitting them to LCCPS in their electronic form will ensure the fastest service. When a witness fee is needed notify us of the amount and we will invoice that amount to you.
- LCCPS’s Investigators/Servers maintain a professional appearance as representatives of your company.
- LCCPS will send you an email upon completion of the assignment and maintain contact with you throughout the handling should difficulties arise.
- LCCPS has teamed with Shred-it Document Destruction, a nationally recognized leader in field document management and member of the National Association for Information Destruction to provide you with the assurance that any excess documents we handled are properly disposed.
- LCCPS trains its Investigators/Servers to use compassion when serving and dealing with the public, while maintaining a steadfast desire to get the job done.
Appointments of Special Process Server should identify LCCPS as: William Sheehan & Associates, Inc., d/b/a Lake County Civil Process Service a private detective agency certified under the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency, Private Investigator & Security Guard Licensing Board (License Number PI21000520), and their registered employees over 18 years of age.
William Sheehan is also licensed and operates in Illinois, Illinois License # 115-000840.